Our (ACC) Live Streaming
Pricing for ACC Streaming
Here is the pricing for our Live Streaming service:
There is a one-time setup fee of $85 to configure the server and create the the account for a new stream.
Our Media Streaming Packages:
Media streaming packages include the option for both live and archived streaming. Below is a table that will help clarify the offerings. Purchasing of the packages gives you BOTH live and archived streaming capability!
Entry level - Most churches use this level of service.
Cost: $24.95 per month
Includes: additional 20 gigs file storage
Includes: 80 gigs of bandwidth
Suggested stream quality: up to 400 Kbps
Suggested audience: 100 concurrent viewers, 400 viewer hrs/mo
Mid level - Large churches use this level of service.
Includes: 40 gigs file storage (archived media)
Includes: 160 gigs of bandwidth
Suggested stream quality: up to 600 Kbps
Suggested audience: 200 concurrent viewers, 800 viewer hrs/mo
High level - Used for big events like Camp Meetings.
Cost: $99.95 per month
Includes: 80 gigs file storage (archived media)
Includes: 320 gigs of bandwidth
Suggested stream quality: up to 800 Kbps
Suggested audience: 400 concurrent viewers, 1600 viewer hrs/mo.
Sign up for ACC Streaming
Other Live Streaming Options
Note: If you are live streaming through your computer you will most likely have to install some form of software. If you are using Youtube you will need OBS studio (FREE) or similar software in order to stream though it. Other services may have or suggest a different set of software.
How to add your live stream to your website?
Depending on what service you choose to go with most of them should provide you with a snippet of code that you can add to your website. While when you live stream your viewers will be able to watch your live stream on that services website you can also add that code to your website.
- Start by copying the HTML code from your streaming service.
- logging into your website.
- Create or go to the page you want to add the live stream.
- Click the “Edit” at the top of the page.
- Click inside the editable region (blue bordered area) where you want to add the live stream.
- Just to the left of where the cursor is blinking you will see the black “Add Block” square with a white plus (+) in it. Click this button.
- A box will appear with a list of blocks you can add. Select the “HTML” option.
- A new larger box will show up on your screen. Click inside this empty box a nd then paste your copied code into it.
- Look through your code carefully for any “http://” and change it to “https://”.
- Click the save button at the bottom
- Finally, publish the page.
Test your live stream to make sure everything is working as it should.
Is there a cost?
- No/Yes. There can be a cost depending on if you do not have any equipment as well as what live streaming service you decide to go with
What equipment do I need to start live streaming?
- Camera/Video camera
- Audio equipment
- Streaming service
- Streaming software